What’s Happening Now…and Why We are Following Empower Network
We believe that Empower Network is something new and unique, and has the potential to be one of those things that could change the course of an entire industry…and thus, has potential to change the course of history.
This is a bold statement. We’re not saying it’s a done deal, but the way internet businesses have been exploding and millions of regular people are looking to the internet to supplement…or replace…their income, we’re taking a chance on following the company.
Nothing we have seen in the online business, home business, network marketing, or affiliate industries has ever grown as fast and furious…and no program we have seen has ever came close to paying as much out to their members in their first few months. In their first four months they managed to get:
- 20,000 members.
- $4 Million paid in commissions.
- An average of 700,000 to 800,000 website visitors per day.
- An Alexa ranking in the top 500 sites in the US and top 1000 in the world.
They did this while they were working through blog platform issues, support issues, and having their payment system shut down twice. Affiliates were not able to collect commissions, but were still signing up in droves. They are striking a nerve and offering something different that people in the industry seem to want.
You can access more information HERE.
The Empower Network looks to become an online business phenomenon that we have never seen ever before. This is not because of the sheer magnitude of expected profits…we’ve all heard of the giant success story called Google. Empower Network is unlikely to rival something like that, at least not for it’s owners.
Instead it’s because their focus is NOT on becoming the next Google. When David Wood and David Sharpe, the co-founders of the Empower Network talk about sheer magnitude, they are talking about the numbers of entrepreneurs they plan to help become successful in their own businesses. They have designed their company to help small businesses and individuals to succeed…in ways they never thought possible…and they made it affordable for the average person to join and take advantage of a program that works for them.
Everyone looking to sell something in the online business niche says that their real aim is to help others…and there’s no denying that Dave Sharpe and Dave Wood also want to make money with Empower Network, but…
- Not every founder of a new company pays out 100% of the commissions earned in product sales to their members.
- Not every founder of a new company decides they will earn money the exact same way their affiliates do it, by making sales and recruiting new affiliates and getting paid on personal production like everyone else.
- Not every founder of a new business will take considerable expense out of their own pocket when it would be easy to keep a percentage of their affiliates’ sales to cover business costs…just so they can help their affiliates succeed.
What Really is Empower Network?
There seems to be a lot of innovation The Empower Network is a few things…
- It’s an extremely high traffic ‘set-up-and-ready-to-blog’ site that users can access.
- It’s a cache of top notch internet marketing and sales training that is unrivaled in scope and insider information and taught from some of the most influential and successful people online.
- It’s a lead capture system and entry level product used to generate leads for the sales funnel of another company.
- It’s a business in itself with products in the form of the blog platform, the training, the lead capture options…and a business opportunity.
- It’s a business that has an entry point of only $25.00 to get involved.
Empower Network was founded by Dave Wood and Dave Sharpe, both multimillion dollar earners online with rags to riches stories involving homelessness, addiction, and despair. Both overcame their adversities to become a couple of the top internet entrepreneurs and trainers online today.
The company was launched on October 31, 2011. David Wood and David Sharpe have stuck with it through a lot of trials and tribulations. They say they are in it for the long run…as in the next 20 years…and they appear to be acting and making decisions based on that assumption. They have focused so far on the online marketing and home business niche, but they are hinting at much, much bigger things to come that will appeal to a much larger demographic.
This is what excites us here at EpostMedia. No online marketer has created anything exactly like Empower Network before, but even more interesting is what they have planned for the next phase of their business that will make it more mainstream and capture the imaginations of people outside the industry as well. We haven’t seen any big internet marketing systems like this integrate their platforms outside of the niche. Traffic Geyser and their Main Street Marketing programs have taken internet marketing types and set them loose on the offline business population, but i na much different way than what Empower Network appears to be moving toward.
How exactly it will look remains to be seen, but we intend to be among the first to report on it…and that’s why we will be following Dave Wood and Dave Sharpe and the Empower Network’s progress closely over the next few months, and as long as they are doing things we consider to be newsworthy.
We would be amiss not to let our readers know that our founder and Chief Editor, Roderick MacKenzie has decided to become an Empower Network member…another reason he wants to follow and stay abreast of what’s happening in the industry. Mr. MacKenzie prides himself on his honesty and business integrity, and wants our readers to know about this relationship. We will continue to report on the Empower Network in a truthful and objective manner, but feel our readers should know of this relationship.
The bottom line is, the Empower Network has potential to change the face of internet marketing and even bridge the chasm between the online and offline business worlds in ways we have never seen before. We want to be there for the journey.
The EpostMedia Team
If you want to know more about the Empower Network platform, you can access more information HERE.
Article source: http://epostmedia.com/empower-network/