London, UK – Popular web marketing blog, WebTrafficToolkit.com, has just published what they consider to be the best social network marketing strategies in 2012.
These strategies are what is at the core of the viral content syndication methods within the $1K A Day In 60 Days Marketing Plan at http://webtraffictoolkit.com/onlinebiz.html
* Viral Sharing – “This is a much underused form of marketing. If you create an interesting blog post and people ‘like’ it on Facebook or post the link on Twitter then it could go viral and generate a lot of traffic. You can team up with other websites and agree to ‘like’ each others content to share the love!” said WebTrafficToolkit.com.
* Facebook PPC– “Facebook PPC marketing enables you to narrow down your advert to only go out to a certain demographic. You can say you only want men aged between 30 and 40 in theUSAto view your ad,” said WebTrafficToolkit.com.
* Social Media Press Releases – “Online press releases make a natural fit for a social media marketing plan. This is because a press release by nature goes viral. It will appear in Google News and automatically be syndicated on numerous other relevant websites in your niche.”
More information on how to leverage these strategies can be found within the $1K A Day In 60 Days Marketing Plan at http://webtraffictoolkit.com/onlinebiz.html
WebTrafficToolkit.com is a web marketing blog that helps entrepreneurs and small business owners get more visitors to their website, capture more leads, and make more sales. The focus is on using simple yet effective techniques and avoiding complicated new “secret techniques” and “magic loopholes”.
- The Future of Marketing – Social Marketing strategies using Facebook Fans
- New Social Marketing strategies using Facebook fans
- New Social Marketing strategies using Facebook and Twitter
- Every Day People Now Make Money With Social Networking According To Recent Announcement
- 3 Online Marketing Tips For Small Businesses Revealed By WebTrafficToolkit.com
on Jun 20 2012.
All trademarks acknowledged.
Filed under Press Release.
Comments and Trackbacks are open.